What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide for parents with children of autism
- What experts believe are autism causes; a genetic defect, a traumatic situation, environmental, or molecular defects.
- See why teaching children to use a sing-song voice or robot-like tone will help them to communicate more frequently.
- Discover a wide range of therapy programs for teaching children to cope, gain job skills, and develop social skills.
- Discover behavioral therapies that can replace problem behavior with positive behaviors to reduce autism symptoms.
- Learn about methyl B12 injections and other minerals that have been proven effective in reducing autism symptoms.
- Find out why your child thinks in pictures instead of words – and how to make it easier to communicate with you.
- Comprehend causes of repetitive body motion, self-abusive behavior, pain and hypersensitivity characteristics.
- Discover what natural supplements have been proven to support and boost the brainâ€™s neurotransmitters.
- Learn how diet can affect autism symptoms and what changes to diet you should implement for treatment.
- Determine 3 powerful techniques that can immediately provide comfort when aggravated or irritated.
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Autism Symptoms & Treatments scores 71.97/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://autismsymptoms1.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $19.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: autismsymptoms1.com you’ll also be taken through to autismsymptoms1.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)